Jul 2, 2011

a handjob is better than no job!


well...wow!
been hooking my little fingers to the bone as i've had lots of orders lately - it seems that everyone that sees my bunting wants some, and now what's even more awesome is i'm trading it for tattoo work. yup, my lovely hand=poked artiste the amazing BOFF saw some today as i was dealing it in his tattoo shop (had to pay for my ink somehow) and want want wanted some...

...so i'll be assembling it soon.
but before i deliver i have to wait til my new order of crochet moo cards arrives, so if anyone wants to buy any, he can share my card. other bits and pieces i guess i should think of re-instating are: labels to sew on my goodies, a proper gallery/products page on this bloggy blog, some proper photos of my work by my daughter raven isis when she isnt rehearsing/performing - and then maybe finally get some shit onto etsy...or should i use folksy? which do you crafty vixens prefer...would like to hear what and why.

but that is just looking ahead a bit, for now i'll just sort the blog out to have an area of items that can be ordered for private sales, or very limted runs for wholesale.

anyway - back to my tattoo i was getting today - and my quite easy 5 hour session, so easy i kept falling asleep, which one really shouldn't do during a handjob as the skin needs to be kept taut, so a bit of contortion helps the work go quicker. anyway anyway - we started FREEFORM filling in my back, and it's starting to look like my all black lace crochet project with paisleys and mini-doilies! will get some photos taked when the kid is home, and not too hungover to work a camera, lol...

...and as well as it being tattoo day, it was gay pride here in london - so to keep with the yearly tradition, i spent the evening at The Ship Pub in soho, with the wonderful Gerard from IKNIT.

No comments: